CGC provides technical assistance at all levels of governments and stakeholders from senior ministerial staff and
policy decision makers through to increasing capacity in training provision and administration. In all our work, we emphasis
building the capacity of both individuals and institutions, thus achieving long-term sustainable solutions. We aim to deliver
high quality services that are responsive and flexible and we are therefore well suited to providing this type of assistance.
We combine research and operational expertise in national and international health policy and health systems development.
CGC is known for a combination of high technical standards and pragmatism.
Our involvement in health sector reform is significant and far-reaching, ranging from activities in program design to implementation
and evaluation. Our Group offers services in the following areas:
- Long and short-term technical assistance
- Program management and implementation
- Identification, design and appraisal of health projects and program
- Needs assessment and feasibility studies
- Policy analysis and development
- Cross and multi-sectoral working
- Training and sustainable capacity building
- Proposal development
- Market Analysis/Research
- Strategic Consulting to private sector
- Poverty Reduction